March 27, 2019
Hosted by Able Sense, your Shopify partner agency based in Halifax.
Come network with Shopify entrepreneurs, developers, experts, and designers.
- Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Seven Bays Cafe
2019 Gottingen St, Halifax, NS
- 6:00Networking & Snacks
- 6:30Welcome & Guest Introduction
- 6:40Survive or Thrive? A look at Black Friday and Cyber
- 7:00Market Research with Dave Dudka
Survive or Thrive? A Black Friday and Cyber Monday retrospective.
Did your business merely survive or thrive during the yearly pinnacle ecommerce weekend. Follow-us on a deep dive reflecting on the latest ecommerce tactics used during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Founder and Strategy Lead of The Research Design House, Dave Dudka will share some of his insights into emerging ecommerce trends. With over 20 years of experience designing consumer research, gathering insights and leading teams, we're excited to have Dave share his expertise.
See you there!
There is no cost to attend but capacity is limited so please RSVP.
– Black Friday and Cyber Monday
– Market Research
Seven Bays Café
– Halifax's Shopify Unite
– Product Photography 101
Dalhousie University Club's Pub
– Online growth through digital marketing
– Halifax's First Shopify Meetup